Thanks for checking us out and for your interest in joining the Tumbleweed team of aces!
One of these jobs might be for you if:
- You are looking to join a great organization.
- You are passionate, motivated and self-driven.
- You enjoy connecting with people and working with youth.
- You like a challenge and don’t get flustered easily.
- You communicate clearly and follow instruction well both written and verbally.
- You have experience working with at-risk youth and the human services field.
- You know something about child and adolescent development.
- You are able to work calmly in crisis situations and maintain a safe atmosphere
Current Employment Opportunities
TUMBLEWEED IS SEEKING A LCPC LICENSURE CANDIDATE TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM!
- An experienced professional?
- A person who loves working in an exciting, changing environment?
- Passionate about youth?
The year-round, full-time position is to:
- Provide crisis intervention
- Case management
- Short and long term therapy for youth at risk of or experiencing homelessness at Senior High and Tumbleweed
- Opportunity to ear pre and post degree clinical hours toward LCPC licensure, supervised by Kee Dunning, MS, LCPC, LMFT, and Clinical Director for Tumbleweed.
- Kee will sign-off on hours, for the chosen candidate, that can apply toward the 3000 required clinical hours or LCPC licensure.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Erika Willis, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give her a call at 406-259-2558 with any questions.