Thanks for checking us out and for your interest in joining the Tumbleweed team of aces!
One of these jobs might be for you if:
- You are looking to join a great organization.
- You are passionate, motivated and self-driven.
- You enjoy connecting with people and working with youth.
- You like a challenge and don’t get flustered easily.
- You communicate clearly and follow instruction well both written and verbally.
- You have experience working with at-risk youth and the human services field.
- You know something about child and adolescent development.
- You are able to work calmly in crisis situations and maintain a safe atmosphere
Current Employment Opportunities
WANT TO JOIN THE DYNAMIC TUMBLEWEED TEAM?
We are looking for dedicated employees to share our vision of ending youth homelessness.
Transitional Living Program – Evening Youth Advocate 5 pm to 10 pm
Transitional Living Program – Night Youth Advocate 10 pm to 8 am
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Clinical Supervision with Kee Dunning, MS, M.Ed, LCPC, LMFT
- Flexible work environment
- Innovative culture and fun, energetic environment to work in
TUMBLEWEED IS SEEKING A LCPC LICENSURE CANDIDATE TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM!
- An experienced professional?
- A person who loves working in an exciting, changing environment?
- Passionate about youth?
- Provide crisis intervention
- Case management
- Short and long term therapy for youth at risk of or experiencing homelessness at Senior High and Tumbleweed
- Opportunity to ear pre and post degree clinical hours toward LCPC licensure, supervised by Kee Dunning, MS, LCPC, LMFT, and Clinical Director for Tumbleweed.
- Kee will sign-off on hours, for the chosen candidate, that can apply toward the 3000 required clinical hours or LCPC licensure.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Erika Willis, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give her a call at 406-259-2558 with any questions.Apply Online